Titan Sentinel is the Titan Network character tracking application. As long as you have Titan Sentinel running while you play City of Heroes, it will automatically track your characters and send their information back to the CIT website.
Current Version: 0.9.4e
Release Date: July 31, 2011
- Various improved detection routines have been borrowed from Sentinel 1.0 for this release, including: game client, character, Alignment and zone.
- The new game client detector requires you to use the NCsoft Launcher.
- Alignment is now detected immediately and does not require the icon to be visible on the screen.
- Zone information should now reflect when a character is on a mission, arena or Supergroup base map.
- Alignment and Power Pool selections are now reported to City Info Tracker
- Corrected an issue with build exports for users configured with non-ASCII regional character sets.
- Corrected an issue where unsent character badges were being retained and sent with the next character that logs in.
- Characters without images uploaded to City Info Tracker will now be shown with their Archetype's icon rather than an assumed Hero/Villain Alignment.
- Bug fix for European users.
- A problem in the networking library may cause the program to hang overnight when Titan Network backs up its databases.
Titan Waterworks is Titan Network's utility to help make crafting your Incarnate Abilities simpler.
Keeping track of the Incarnate components you need no longer needs to be a hassle full of spreadsheets and text files. This program was designed with speed and simplicity in mind, while still remaining flexible.
Note: You will need to download and install the Java Runtime Environment before being able to use Titan Waterworks.
Current Version: 1.0.4
Release Date: June 03, 2012